[Salary: $40,000 - $80,000 DOE]
NOTE: Before reading about this role, please read our “About Us & Our Mission” section first to better understand what we’re doing at Brewsy: https://brewsy.breezy.hr
NOTE 2: This role is remote-hybrid: it will include 6 to 12 five-day visits/year with the entire team in New Orleans, with travel & accommodation provided by Brewsy (if not living in New Orleans).
Brewsy is looking for an experienced, passionate, and intelligent Lead Graphic Designer to lead all design efforts at Brewsy. Here, you'll be steering the ship as a true leader. Our ideal graphic designer is highly versed in eCommerce brand design, packaging design, and paid social advertising creative.
We’re looking for someone who can create a stunning & cohesive brand ecosystem & push our brand + creative boundaries to new heights. We're looking for someone with a great track record in the CPG, DTC, eCommerce, and/or B2C world. As a Senior Graphic Designer, your ability to outline goals, project manage, and collaborate on a deep level with Marketing & Product Development will be crucial to success here.
Basically on a daily basis: you'll be in charge of packaging design, generating social media advertising creative, and responsible for brandwide design/re-design.
This is the kind of stuff you'll be doing:
- Own all of our creative and design projects to delivery, collaborating with the in-house marketing team to develop consistent, impactful design deliverables across a wide range of touchpoints, including packaging, web, emails, marketing, social media, our app, and more
- Create a cohesive, stunning, and effective brand ecosystem, including a possible company re-brand as you see fit
- Continuously evolving our brand to push our boundaries & uplevel each visual expression across the entire customer experience at Brewsy
- Design 90-100% of all graphic content and illustrations at Brewsy
- Generate fresh, creative concepts and provide significant creative direction for all marketing projects in collaboration with our Head of Marketing (which we're hiring now!)
- Ensure brand consistency on all collateral throughout Brewsy
- Select and design on top of packaging dielines for physical goods
- Stylize & ideate physical inserts
- In The Future: lead, nurture, and hire Junior Graphic Designers to build out an incredible team
We're looking for people who sound like this:
- Genuinely believe in the value of giving consumers the power to craft their own drinks at home, without preservatives, hidden ingredients, dyes, and animal-derived ingredients
- Can demonstrate a history of executing work that contributes to key business goals
- Expert in creating high quality designs that exceed marketing goals. You value results (almost) as much as you value best-in-class design
- You’ve played an integral role in launching effective, stunning campaigns. You naturally ideate multiple concepts and directions without losing sight of business and user goals, leading to expert execution built upon discerning insights.
- Excited to dig in and design everything from email templates to massive creative campaigns
- Boast a strong portfolio, including packaging design, that showcases a variety of projects and talents
- Possess a clear understanding of design principles
- Can demonstrate a solid knowledge of typography and page layout design
- Excited to receive honest & constructive feedback
- Take direction and problem solve with little supervision
- Manage multiple deadlines at ease
- Produce polished work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Great eye for photography and be able to provide clear and concise direction for shoots.
- Able to work hard, with little oversight and reach your goals quickly.
- Proactively seek to improve internal processes, documentation, and workflows. Actively combat and improve inefficient or outdated processes.
- Deadline-driven, strong time-management and prioritization skills. Ability to manage multiple projects in various stages from concept to completion simultaneously.
- You're keeping up-to-date with industry development and design trends & following relevant social accounts
With this experience:
- Advanced knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite & word processing programs, principles of design
- Proven experience in on-the-market print & packaging design and layout in CPG, CTC, eCommerce, and/or B2C products
- creative thinking, project management, leadership, excellent presentation & verbal skills
- Ability to take creative direction, attention to detail, organized, balance multiple tasks, eye for color and design, good communication
- Must be able to effectively manage multiple projects within specific deadline and creative parameters. Know how to think independently and problem solve.
- 5+ years previous experience in Graphic Design
- Excellent written and verbal skills with a keen eye for marketing copywriting
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members
- Demonstrates an expert understanding of fundamental technical considerations related to delivering development-ready digital assets
- Preferred: BA in Design / Design-related field
- Bonus: Experience in video editing and producing motion graphics
- Bonus: Web and/or app design experience.
You'll have these benefits:
- Great health insurance with dental & vision
- Optional Relocation (up to $3K)
- 15 days PTO
- Unlimited sick leave
- Maternity / paternity leave
- $150/mo wellness stipend
- Monthly learning & development stipend
- Travel, lodging, & per-diem provided for industry conferences, expos, etc!